- Why did you choose to go into a profession in law?
It always seemed like an intriguing field, and I was not very interested in becoming a lawyer, so I believe I chose the next best thing. I still get to be involved in all cases, conduct research, review discovery and interact with clients, which is everything that I was interested in doing.
- What do you find most challenging and rewarding about being in a legal career?
Every day is a learning experience. I’ve learned so much over the years about forensics, ballistics, injuries, and many other subjects that I knew very little about.
3. Why do you choose to stay in Youngstown to work?
I actually grew up and still reside in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania, which is very close to Youngstown. One of the things I love about working in this area is that everyone in the legal profession has been absolutely wonderful to work with. From other attorneys to court staff, everyone has been so nice to interact with and helpful when needed.
4. What separates Hartwig Law over other firms in the area?
I believe we take a personal approach to each client and case. We work as a team in all aspects, whether it is coming up with trial strategy, conducting case research, or just our general intake process, I feel that we each use our strengths to provide exceptional customer service.
5. What do you like to do in your spare time when you are not at Hartwig Law?
In my spare time, I enjoy playing the piano and the guitar, and trying new restaurants with my boyfriend.